reviewthegroup.com Forum Index reviewthegroup.com
Know What You're Getting Into

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Investor Wealth - Michelle Odessey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    reviewthegroup.com Forum Index -> Reviews of Conference Calls and Webinars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vintschwinn

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Investor Wealth - Michelle Odessey Reply with quote

Typically around 100 on the line. Sales are good. Michelle Odessey and her husband Richard are very, very, nice people and definitely know what they are doing when it comes to teleseminars/webinars.

I would recommend them.
Cards2night

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had them keep a VERY old webinar up on their site that I had asked them to take down many times due to the old nature of it. She had sold stuff from it and I had to have myself and my office follow up many times (I mean more than 5) to get paid. They are very nice people, but not sure if organized like they used to be. Just follow up if you are owed from them.
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING: heard from another speaker that Michelle took orders, then BOUGHT HIS STUFF OFF EBAY TO FULFILL THEM--this speaker claims he has evidence of this, perhaps he will post his story...
Cards2night

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: UPdate Reply with quote

Michelle has had multiple things on her website that are VERY old and I have had to repeatedly ask her to remove them - for instance very old replays that have my old courses in them (i don't even carry them any more) - Richard had an article on his website one time that came from my site - meaning his name and my article. I confronted them and they took it down.
Scoobydoo1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Stay Away Reply with quote

These guys don't pay and will not take anything down off their site once it is up there. I have heard from multiple speakers that they had to send letters from attorneys to get things off their site and to get paid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    reviewthegroup.com Forum Index -> Reviews of Conference Calls and Webinars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: