reviewthegroup.com Forum Index reviewthegroup.com
Know What You're Getting Into

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Read This First-again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    reviewthegroup.com Forum Index -> Reviews of Conference Calls and Webinars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drewbie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Read This First-again Reply with quote

Welcome to Review The Group. I have a few guidelines I'd like you to follow.

It is perhaps even more important to stay anonymous here because most conference calls and webinars are run by speakers. Let's not ruin any relationships while staying honest. The rest of this post is the same as the other Read This First.

Remember to stay anonymous! If you say that you were at a club on such and such a date, your identity will leak. I fully expect groups to get "mole" speakers to enroll. I intend to try to filter them out, but let's be realistic. I'm not going to deny a speaker a membership just because I know that they are buddies with a group leader. Say instead that you were at a certain club recently, or in spring, or in the last year or some such.

Let's all try to have consistent, coherent criteria.
-How many people were there?
-What was the group makeup? (beginners/experienced, landlords/investors)
-How helpful was the group? (did they advertise for you, etc)
-What were the sales like? (don't give exact numbers)
-How was your overall experience? (tell others the good, bad and ugly)
-Try to give the exact group name. We don't want any confusion or reviews for the same club scattered all over.

I reserve the right to delete any posts that are patently offensive (though I have a high bar) or puffery or some other devious thing I haven't thought of but some ego fevered speaker is almost sure to come up with. I also reserve the right to kick anyone out of the group for any of the above offenses.

If you have any comments or suggestions you can email them to me at DrewWhite@att.net

Thanks,
Drew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    reviewthegroup.com Forum Index -> Reviews of Conference Calls and Webinars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: