reviewthegroup.com Forum Index reviewthegroup.com
Know What You're Getting Into

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dwan Bent - Investors Edge University

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    reviewthegroup.com Forum Index -> Reviews of Conference Calls and Webinars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cards2night

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Dwan Bent - Investors Edge University Reply with quote

Touchy as she is a speaker too, BUT.....had to really track her down to get paid a small amount she owed me. I don't like to have to do that with any group and when I have to get involved because my assistant keeps getting the run around, I get frustrated, if you know what I mean. Did another call recently with her (not sure why after that runaround, but i did), sold only 2 but couldn't tell me how many were on the line, Her staff said under 30. Ugh....not worth it for most of you. I hope I get paid. Laughing
manofaction
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have been informed that these calls are no longer taking place, so we are closing this thread.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    reviewthegroup.com Forum Index -> Reviews of Conference Calls and Webinars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: